Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1. Identify and compute the various types of cost for the company according to cost behavior. Determine the monthly fixed and variable costs for scan and lab services that the company incurs.
2. Assume that GEO Medical Laboratory only provides scan services, and determine the breakeven in terms of units and sales. If the only services that GEO Medical Laboratory offers are lab services, determine the number of patients that the company would need to help in order to break even, as well as the break-even amount. Assume that the salary of the administrative assistant is evenly distributed between the two services and the usage of furniture and fittings, computer, and printer are equally shared. What does your answer imply?
3. Determine the cost structure of GEO Medical Laboratory. Is the company highly or lowly leveraged?
4. Assuming a multiproduct situation, how many patients and how much total revenue does GEO Medical Laboratory need to break even in a month?
5. How many patients must GEO Medical Laboratory attend to in a month if it wants to make a profit of US$3,000? How many of these patients should be scheduled for lab services and how many for scan services?
6. Determine the amount of revenue that the company needs to generate in a month to earn an operating profit of US$3,000. How much of this revenue will be generated from lab and scan services, respectively?
7. Based on quantitative calculations, should Wallas accept the school’s offer? Why or why not?
8. Besides profitability, what other motives might influence Wallas’ decision about the offer from the local school? Discuss how such offers might benefit (or harm) GEO Medical Laboratory.
9. Give Wallas at least three specific recommendations to increase revenue or to reduce the costs for his company. Which of these three recommendations do you think is the best for Wallas right now and why? Be clear about why this recommendation is preferred.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more