Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Prepare a folder with your Matlab (m) and GUI (fig) files into zip folder
Description of Assignment
Develop a Matlab GUI that allows the users to label a connected component in the binary
image by clicking on one of its pixels.
Following are specific requirements:
– Your GUI must provide a button that allows the user to browse and select a binary image, and then show the selected binary image on axes.
– When the user clicks on a foreground pixel on GUI, you must use the position of mouse click as the starting point to implement the algorithm discussed in class to extract connected components.
– When the user clicks on a background pixel on GUI, there should be no change.
– You can use function ginput to read x and y coordinates of mouse click.
– You can use function imdilate to implement the morphological dilation operation.
– You must show the connected component output of the selected foreground object on a separate image next to the original image.
Read the connected component morphological algorithm in the word file attached (Dilation-Connected component algorithm.docx)
Assignment should be done using “morphological algorithm” and on the images(Input Set) provided
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more