Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
1. What are the most significant ethical issues that IKEA has faced recently? How has the company addressed them?
2. How does IKEAs vision, mission and code of practice influence its actions? Give examples that illustrate this.
3. Discuss IKEAs CSR actions from the perspective of Carrolls Four Part Model of Corporate Social Responsibility.
4. According to Mitchell et als (1997) three key relationship attributes (power, legitimacy and urgency), who are IKEAs key stakeholders? For these stakeholders, do you think IKEA treats them ethically? Justify your answer.
5. Considering your research and analysis, provide a number of recommendations for the organisation in order for it to be a more ethical company in the future.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more