Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
Review the following scenario:
· The client is a 32-year-old male who was released from incarceration 6 months ago. The client had previously been incarcerated for 2 years for two felony drug offenses due to possession and distribution of methamphetamine. He received treatment while incarcerated, but he relapsed and used methamphetamine 2 months after he was released. The client is positive for Hepatitis C, which he contracted while he was in prison. He was receiving medication for his condition until last month when he did not supply a required document to the Medicaid office on time. As a result, he lost his medical coverage.
The client has been married for 5 years, and he has a 3-year-old child. The client was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at age 28. The client has exhibited emotional outbursts and episodes of perpetrating domestic violence with his wife since his release from incarceration. The client obtained his GED at age 25, but he never attended college. The client also had a learning disorder of dyslexia during his adolescent years. He has minimal job skills, as he only worked at one job as a dishwasher for 2 months during his adult life. He primarily obtained income from selling drugs prior to incarceration.
The client is currently seeking employment, but he is experiencing difficulty obtaining employment due to his prior criminal conviction.
Create a mind map of the needs of the client that fit in each category. Specify 3 needs in each of the following categories:
· Health needs
· Social or relationship needs
· Problem-solving needs
· Emotional needs
· Belief or value needs
· Education or career needs
Create a second mind map of the risks of the client that fit in each category. Specify 3 risks in each of the following categories:
· Health risks
· Social or relationship risks
· Problem-solving risks
· Emotional risks
· Belief or value risks
· Education or career risks
Answer the following questions in a 700-word essay:
· Why is it important to reassess the needs of a client after he or she is released from incarceration?
· What are some ways by which a person’s needs and risks can be mitigated to reduce the rate of recidivism once an offender is released from incarceration?
Format any citations according to APA guidelines
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more