Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Here is the Rubric or Guidelines for you to complete your one, formal, Research Paper for Psychology 230, Life Span Development:
1. Compare and Contrast the ideas between the following 4 Famous Developmental Psychologists: Sigmund Freud, Erik Erikson, James Marcia and Urie Bronfenbrenner.
2. Show a robust (fairly lengthy) paragraph for each psychologist’s main ideas (that is 4 paragraphs and then a summary 5th paragraph).
3. Write in your own words at least 3 pages or more, double space in a Word Document. No citations, no copy and paste, no footnotes, no plagiarism.
4. After your writing pages, your last page should be a Reference Page showing me where you obtained your information. You should have at least 4 references.
5. Try to use apa writing style, not MLA. Research apa writing style if you are unfamiliar with it. The American Psychological Association has a website at apa.org
6. Font: 12 or 14
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more