Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Read the stories and do the quiz
ENG 102: English Composition II
Mrs. Saitta-Ringger Name:__________________
Quiz: Edwidge Danticat and Herman Melville
“A Wall of Fire Rising,” by Edwidge Danticat
1. About what do Guy and his young son, Little Guy, appear to compete?
2. What is the setting of the story? What indications of the family’s social-economic class does the narrator provide?
3. What is the boy’s role in the play? Why are his lines ironic?
4. How is the conflict between Guy and Lili about putting their son’s name on the list for work at the sugar mill somewhat demeaning to Guy?
5. What is the “secret” Guy shares with Lili? What does he long for?
“Bartleby, the Scrivener,” by Herman Melville
6. Why does the narrator refer to the fact of Turkey and Nippers working together as “a good natural arrangement”?
7. What happens when the narrator drops into the office on a Sunday morning?
8. What is the narrator’s dilemma?
9. Since Bartleby will not leave, what does the narrator decide to do?
10. How does Bartleby initially receive the narrator’s visit at the Tombs?
Extra credit: What similar problem do the main characters in these three stories share? How successful is each in solving his/her problem?
Answer the questions on the Danticat/Melville quiz briefly but specifically. 1-3 sentences should be adequate, but make sure that you respond in complete sentences.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more