Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
This assignment has two parts:
1. Digital Media scrapbook that is completed in groups of 3-4 people. If you are in a group of 4, you need at least 32 articles.
2. An individual analysis summary of the articles/media you contributed to the media scrapbook.
1. Create a team of 3-4 people.
2. Communicate on how you plan on completing this assignment. For example, Facebook groups or Google Hangout.
3. Decide on a tool to use for the digital scrapbook. Students in the past have used Google Slides, Pinterest, Prezi, PowerPoint, and Padlet. See Slate for examples.
4. Scan daily for media portrayals. Look at online and print articles. Check all sections of the paper, watch for advertisements, job postings, letter s to the editor, bulletin boards, cartoons etc. Build this into your regular daily routine and have fun.
5. Compile a digital media scrapbook with your team that includes at least 25 current disability related media items (not older that January of last year) from different sources such as newspapers, magazines, TV shows, online articles.
6. Write an individual summary analysis (2-3 typed pages) of the portrayal of disabilities in the media. Examine which disabilities are mentioned, which section of the paper the pieces appear in most often, what is the nature of the portrayal, relate what your read to class content, ask questions etc.
Group Media Scrapbook Content
1. Include a broad sample of items that proves the scrapbook covered the entire duration of the course.
2. Organize items chronologically by date.
3. Indicate the source and date of each item included in the scrapbook.
4. Include a short summary of the article with 3-5 points highlighting the parts that were most noteworthy &/or had an impact on you.
5. Add your own brief personal comments on the
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more