Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
To examine the balance between creator and consumer/user rights with regard to a specific copyright issue in Canadian law.
1. Choose a topic covered in our copyright law class that is appropriate for considering the balance of creator and consumer rights. (Suggested topics below.)
2. Write an introduction, explaining the objective of your paper.
3. Explain the copyright law/issue that is the topic of your paper, in no more than 500 of your own words.
4. Identify all aspects of the copyright law/issue that are:
A) in favour of creator rights AND clearly explain the effect of the law/issue on the creator and the consumer. Be specific.
B) in favour of consumer rights AND clearly explain the effect of the law/issue on each of the creator and consumer. Be specific.
5. State your opinion as to whether or not a fair balance is achieved for creator and consumer rights, fully explaining your position, using examples.
6. Use at least two different sources, citing them where used in the paper, and provide a resource list.
7. Write a conclusion, summarizing your discussion in the paper.
Provide a cover page and ATTACH THE RUBRIC
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more