Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Project: Bio-Psycho-Social Assessment – I WILL HAVE CASE ATTACHED THAT YOU WILL USE FOR THIS ASSESSMENT – CASE OF DALIA
Assessing a client’s biological, psychological, and social history is a holistic approach that is an essential aspect of social work practice. Since one area often affects the other two, it is important to get as accurate an assessment as possible when working with a client. Social workers use the bio-psycho-social tool to communicate specific information, and possible conclusions, about a client to other professionals. It is, at once, a summary of current issues and problems; a listing of past factors that may be relevant to the current situation; and a description of potential issues that may have an effect on the client in the future. In addition to describing the client’s challenges and problems, the assessment identifies strengths and assets that are available to provide support. For this Project you create a bio-psycho-social assessment.
PLEASE USE REFERENCES 5 YEARS AND UNDER NOTHING PAST APRIL 2014.
Submit a 6- to 9-page paper that focuses on an adolescent from one of the case studies presented in this course. For this Project, complete a bio-psycho-social assessment and provide an analysis of the assessment. This Project is divided into two parts:
Part A: Bio-Psycho-Social Assessment: The assessment should be written in professional language and include sections on each of the following:
· Presenting issue (including referral source)
· Demographic information
· Current living situation
· Birth and developmental history
· School and social relationships
· Family members and relationships
· Health and medical issues (including psychological and psychiatric functioning, substance abuse)
· Spiritual development
· Social, community, and recreational activities
· Client strengths, capacities, and resources
Part B: Analysis of Assessment. Address each of the following:
· Explain the challenges faced by the client(s)—for example, drug addiction, lack of basic needs, victim of abuse, new school environment, etc.
· Analyze how the social environment affects the client.
· Identify which human behavior or social theories may guide your practice with this individual and explain how these theories inform your assessment.
· Explain how you would use this assessment to develop mutually agreed-upon goals to be met in order to address the presenting issue and challenges face by the client.
· Explain how you would use the identified strengths of the client(s) in a treatment plan.
· Explain how you would use evidence-based practice when working with this client and recommend specific intervention strategies (skills, knowledge, etc.) to address the presenting issue.
· Analyze the ethical issues present in the case. Explain how will you address them.
· Describe the issues will you need to address around cultural competence.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more