Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Essay 2 – That’s Your Perception
The systems responsible for sensation are remarkably similar from one person to another, but each person uniquely experiences sensory input. Perception of the same event is likely to be different for different people. For example, water that is too hot for one person may be just right for another. The volume of sound at a concert may be painfully loud for one person but enjoyable for another.
· What are the factors that create these differences in perceptions from person to person?
· Do these differences in perception indicate differences in reality?
· Can we be confident that our perceptions reflect reality?
In General Psychology, you will write several essays throughout the term. For each essay you will answer a question about the week’s topic(s), writing in a way that is engaging and furthers discussion on the topic. Use the guidelines below to write a substantive essay:
1. Each essay must include at least 400 words.
2. While meeting the word count is important, it is possible to write an essay that is long enough, but not substantive enough to earn full credit. The second criteria of a good essay is including a clear and substantial answer to the prompt. When preparing your essay, ask yourself,
· Does my essay answer the question or questions being posed?
· Does it clearly answer all parts of the question, supported by course materials?
3. When answering the essay question, it is important to use concepts, research, and/or theories from the week’s material to support your thoughts. A good essay will:
· Offer a thoughtful response on the topic being discussed, and
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the topic by using material from the resources provided for that week in your answer. Using anecdotes or personal experiences are not as substantial or scholarly as using research and/or theory to advance the discussion.
4. A good essay offers something new and fresh.
· Avoid simply answering the question with a simple response or reiteration of what the textbook says.
· Present information in a way that advances thought on the topic and shows a clear understanding of and reflection on the material.
· Demonstrate your knowledge by presenting facts.
· Demonstrate your understanding by providing practical application.
· This does not mean that you write and write and write, but rather that you present a thought-filled and reflective essay that addresses the question being asked in a way that demonstrates a true depth of understanding of the week’s material.
5. A good essay is written in a scholarly way. Each essay:
· Is free of grammatical and spelling errors,
· Uses current APA format (Student Standards),
· Includes in-text citations and a reference section,
· Includes an APA-formatted title page,
· Demonstrates a solid understanding of course concepts by using scholarly sources rather than personal experience or anecdotes.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more