Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
Web site summary
Visit the web site below related to biopsychology. browse the site thoroughly and answer the following questions:
· Who created the web site? (person, professional organization, etc.)
· What is the purpose of the web site? Who is the target audience? (If this is not explicitly stated, use your own judgment.
· What type of information is presented?
· What additional information (that is not in the class notes and the text) did you find on this web site? (Again, be specific!)
· What did you learn about biopsychology from this web site?
· Do not quote the web site – use your own words to explain it.
Choose the following web sites:
Dr. Eric Chudler’s Neuroscience pages: http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/introb.html
General directions for assignments
I will take into account the following when grading assignments:
· Completeness of the assignment: Did you follow the directions? Did you do what you were asked, or are certain components missing or questions left unanswered?
· Neatness of the assignment/surface quality: Is the assignment prepared and presented neatly? Does it appear that you gave it proper time and attention, or does it appear that it was a last-minute effort? Are there numerous spelling/grammatical/typographical errors?
· Level of mastery/depth of work: Is it clear that you understand what you are writing about? Is it evident that you have a firm grasp of course material? Could an interested college student/adult who has not taken the course understand what you are saying?
Do not quote the web site or article that is to be summarized – use your own words to explain the article. If you encounter difficulty in understanding the material, please email me and I will help you.
Basic formatting for all assignments:
· 3 full pages
· typed, double-spaced
· all margins 1 inch
· standard font style and size
· cover page with your name and description of assignment
· work should be proofread carefully (don’t rely on the spell-checker!)
· APA format
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more