Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
University of Phoenix Material
Week 3 Practice Worksheet
Provide a response to the following questions.
Note: Each team member should compute the following questions and submit them to the Learning Team forum. The team should then discuss each team member’s answers to ascertain the correct answer for each question. Once your team has answered all the questions, submit a finalized team worksheet.
1. On a standard measure of hearing ability, the mean is 300, and the standard deviation is 20. Provide the Z scores for persons whose raw scores are 340, 310, and 260. Provide the raw scores for persons whose Z scores on this test are 2.4, 1.5, and -4.5.
2. Using the unit normal table, find the proportion under the standard normal curve that lies to the right of each of the following:
a. z = 1.00
b. z = -1.05
c. z = 0
d. z = 2.80
e. z = 1.96
3. Suppose the scores of architects on a particular creativity test are normally distributed. Using a normal curve table (pp. 477–480 of the text), what percentage of architects have Z scores
a. Above .10?
b. Below .10?
c. Above .20?
d. Below .20?
e. Above 1.10?
f. Below 1.10?
g. Above -.10?
h. Below -.10?
4. A statistics instructor wants to measure the effectiveness of his teaching skills in a class of 102 students (N = 102). He selects students by waiting at the door to the classroom prior to his lecture and pulling aside every third student to give him or her a questionnaire.
5. Suppose you were going to conduct a survey of visitors to your campus. You want the survey to be as representative as possible.
a. How would you select the people to survey?
b. Why would that be your best method?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more