Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
# 4 Discussion 1 due 10/27/2019 – $15.00
Trauma and Abuse
For the first part of this discussion, address the following:
· Share a case that involved a client who reported sexual abuse (past or current); domestic violence; or abuse of a child, elder, or dependent adult. Remove the client’s name and all identifying information. Use a pseudonym when referring to the client. If you have not worked with a client who has experienced or reported abuse, create a brief hypothetical case.
· Explain how you considered the ethical and legal aspects of this case, including any reporting mandates for abuse in your state as well as the protocols for mandatory reporting at your site.
· Drawing from the current professional literature, include at least one article that describes counseling approaches that have been found effective in working with clients who have suffered abuse.
· Discuss one of the specific interventions you used with this client. Was it effective? Describe what you observed that let you know whether the intervention was effective or not.
For the second part of this discussion:
· Read Fragedakis and Toriello’s 2014 article, “The Development and Experience of Combat-Related PTSD: A Demand for Neurofeedback as an Effective Form of Treatment,” from Journal of Counseling & Development, volume 92, issue 4, pages 481–488.
· Read Jacobs, Gray, Erickson, Gonzalez, and Quevillon’s 2016 article, “Disaster Mental Health and Community-Based Psychological First Aid: Concepts and Education/Training,” from Journal of Clinical Psychology, volume 72, issue 12.
· Read Moreno’s 2013 article, “Posttraumatic Stress in Children,” from Journal of JAMA Pediatrics, volume 167, issue 12, page 1176.
· Read Khusid’s 2013 article, “Self-Care Mindfulness Approaches for Refractory Posttraumatic Stress Disorder,” from Psychiatric Annals, volume 43, issue 7, pages 340–344.
· Read Mendenhall and Berge’s 2010 article, “Family Therapists in Trauma-Response Teams: Bringing Systems Thinking Into Interdisciplinary Fieldwork,” from Journal of Family Therapy, volume 32, issue 1, pages 43–57.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more