Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1. An employee, without authority from his employer, enters into a contract on behalf of the employer. The deal turns out to benefit the employer and the employer decides to act as if the employee had authority to enter into the contact. What type of agency has occurred?
a. Agency by estoppel.
b. Agency by ratification.
c. Agency by agreement.
d. All of the above.
2. What is the rule called requiring that if the contract being executed is or must be in writing, then the agent’s authority must also be in writing?
a. Express authority rule.
b. Written agency rule.
c. Equal dignity rule.
3. What is true about an undisclosed principal?
a. An undisclosed principal can be liable to a third party for a contract made by an agent who is acting within the scope of his/her authority.
b. An undisclosed principal can be partially liable to a third party for a contract made by an agent who is acting within the scope of his/her authority.
c. An undisclosed principal is not liable to a third party for a contact me by an agent who is acting within the scope of his/her authority.
4. This doctrine hold that a principal may be held liable for wrongful acts committed by agents or employees while acting within the course and scope of their agency or employment.
a. Res ipsa loquitur.
b. Vicarious liability.
c. Respondeat Superior.
d. Detour and Frolic.
5. What is true about a sole proprietorship?
a. The sole proprietor reports business income on his/her personal income tax return.
b. The sole proprietor is legally responsible for all debts and obligations of the business.
c. The sole proprietor is not personally responsible for any business torts.
e. a. and b.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more