Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1. How was the employee in the Bard case (p. 564) challenging his termination? Was he seeking protection under a federal or state statute? Did this statute provide protection for internal complaints to management? Why didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t the employee prevail in this matter?
2. What is the difference between whistleblowing and retaliation claims? In 2013 California passed SB 496 which concerned whistleblowing. How did this law extend protections for California employees reporting suspected illegal behavior? Do you feel that this law would have benefited the plaintiff in the Garcetti case we discussed in chapter 7? Why or why not.
3. The plaintiffÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s arguments in the Gordon case (p. 583) rely on the Scaramuzzo case (cited within). Why didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t this case help the plaintiff?
4. In the Wooley case (p. 593) did the employee handbook modify the employment contract between the employer and employee? Why or why not? What advice for employers can be gleaned from this ruling?
5. What was the issue in Cleary (p. 607) and why was this an important case in California?
6. What impact did the Foley decision (p. 608) have on the application of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing to employment contracts? Do you agree with the majority or dissenting opinion regarding damages for a breach of the covenant? Why?
7. The employee in Gantt (p. 626) seeks to invoke a public policy exception to his employment at will. What type of damages typically accompany this cause of action? What was the basis of the employeeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s claim?
8. What were the respective rights of the employees and the employer that were at issue in the Hanson case (p. 634)? How did the court decide between these respective rights and why?
9. Do you agree with the majority or dissent in the Gardner case (p. 640)? Why?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more