Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
21. The following exchange occurs between a defense attorney and a doctor testifying as an expert witness for her client: “Q: In your opinion and based on your experience, does the computer over-read or under-read EKGs? A: Over-read. Q: And that’s the way it should be, isn’t that correct? A: Yes. Q: And that is because all doubt must be resolved in favor of the patient, isn’t that right? A: Yes.” What objection should opposing counsel raise?
c. Leading questions
d. Best Evidence Rule
22.Article III, Ã‚Â§ 2 of the United States Constitution provides that an action can be considered by a Court if it is:
a. A case
b. A controversy
c. Both of the above.
d. Neither of the above.
23. Courts use the following to weed out cases that have no justiciability except:
b. Res ipsa loquitor.
d. Res judicata.
e. All of the above.
24. Plaintiff brought suit against Defendant in state court, saying that Defendant had stolen an idea on which she had a patent. The court dismissed the case for lack of jurisdiction over patent law actions. One year later, before the statute of limitations had run out, Plaintiff again brought suit, but in federal court. Which of the following is a true statement?
a. The suit should be dismissed on the basis of the principle of res judicata.
b. The question is moot, so the federal court will refuse to hear it.
c. The federal court can hear the case only if the state court was in error.
d. The case is ripe for the federal court to hear.
25. Res Judicata means which of the following
a. The suit is barred because the parties are the same and have the same number of claims as before.
b. The suit is barred because the parties are the same and have identical claims as before.
c. both a and b.
d. neither a and c
26.Plaintiff challenged the constitutionality of the admissions policy of the University of Washington Law School, claiming that he was discriminating against on the basis of race, which violated the equal protection clause of the constitution. In the interim he was admitted pending final disposition of his ease. By the time the Supreme Court heard this case, plaintiff was in the final quarter of law school. If the court refuses to adjudicate the dispute, it will most likely be because of
a. the political question doctrine.
e. the Act of State Doctrine.
27. In Federal Court, Qualified immunity applies to which, if any, of the following persons or situations:
a. A government official acting in his official capacity.
b. A government official acting in his individual capacity.
c. A political question.
e. None of the above.
28. In Georgia, the statute of limitation on personal injury is which of the following:
a. One year.
b. Two Years
c. Three Years
d. Five Years.
29. Which of the following conditions can toll the statute of limitations?
30.Courts have totally abolished Sovereign Immunity in Georgia. Is this statement true or false?
a. True. b. False.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more