Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
*Please no plagiarism – no copy or paste!! *Answer each question and include references*
Environmental Health and Human Health
Environmental toxicology examines how environmental exposures to chemical pollutants may present risks to biological organisms, particularly animals, birds, and fishes. Exposure to a physical, chemical, or biological agent may arise from a number of environmental sources, including the workplace, the home, and the medications and foods that we consume. On the list of hazardous chemicals and other agents that impact human reproduction negatively are pesticides, drugs, and heavy metals.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on the following topics:
· Physical Agents
· Chemical Agents
· Biological Agents
On the basis of your research and understanding of the topic, answer the following questions:
· Identify and describe five factors that affect responses to a toxic chemical.
· What determines the toxicity of a chemical? To what extent do you agree with the assumption that “all substances are poisons”?
· What is human exposure assessment? Explain some of the methods of exposure assessment.
· Why is epidemiology important to research studies of environmental health? Give reasoning to support your answer.
· What are some of the important limitations of the epidemiologic approach with respect to the study of environmental health problems?
Create a 3page Microsoft Word document that includes the answers to the above questions.
It is incumbent on the researcher to clearly define the target population. Sometimes, the entire population is small enough to be included in the study. In other instances, the population is too large for the researcher to attempt to survey all of its members. Therefore, a small, but carefully chosen sample is used to represent the population. The sample is the actual group targeted either directly or indirectly and reflects the characteristics of the population from which it is drawn.
Using the Internet, research, analyze, and select at least two articles on sampling methodology used in public health research studies.
Note: The articles should not be more than two years old.
Based on the articles identified, create a 2page Microsoft Word document that includes the following:
· A synopsis on the perspective of the sampling methodology used in your selected articles related to public health research studies.
· Your opinion on whether the sampling method used in each of your chosen articles is appropriate for its target population. Justify your response.
· An explanation of the potential advantages and disadvantages of the sampling plan used in your selected articles.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more