Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Only needs to be 400 total words… not including the questiions.
P. Your proposed study’s topic and focus
2. Hypothesis (Could be in a form of question or stating the Ho and Ha)
3. Population/Participants (also sometimes referred to as “subjects”)
4. Your proposed sampling method
5. Data gathering method
6. Method of analysis (Qualitative or quantitative method? The type of statistics you would use to analyze gathered data; not stats formula details, but which stats method you would use).
7. An explanation of your study’s contribution/s to the field (the benefits to individuals, group’s and society as a whole of the study results (using the example above, if we find that public awareness ads are associated with improved changes in attitudes toward the severely mentally ill might we use such study results as a means of advocating for Federal funding for expanding advertizing efforts; or if study results show no to little association between ads and public attitude changes, might we better serve the severely ill by pursuing other means of reducing stigma?)
Two examples of socio-psychologically focused studies are: A study that researches the impact of public awareness ad campaigns on public attitudes toward the severely mental ill; a study comparing types school administrator response to reports of bullying and victims’ willingness to report instances of bullying to their parents. Developing your research study proposal and sharing it with fellow learners will give you the opportunity to put into practice what you have learned this course term about conducting research and engage in collaborative, respectfully constructive dialog about your proposed research design with tips and ideas from your fellow learners available for use refining it (the latter mirrors what practitioners in the field regularly seek from colleagues when planning research activities).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more