Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
Professional Identity Paper Instructions
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to encourage critical thinking and reflection on your developing beliefs and identity regarding professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or human services. This is both a reflection and professional paper so you need to include professional references for your assertions.
Instructions: Depending on your degree program, choose professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or human services as your identity. Your paper should be 8–10 pages, (excluding abstract, title page, and reference page), written in current APA format, and include a title page, abstract, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page. Your paper should be well thought out; demonstrate critical thinking, self-evaluation, and application; and should include at least 3 professional sources. Divide the body of your paper into the following sub-headings making sure to address all questions for each section:
Section I: Professional Counselor Role
· What is the role of the Professional Counselor (or Marriage and Family Therapist, or Human Services Worker) and how is it distinguished from other fields of counseling including social work, psychiatry, pastoral counseling, and psychology?
· How will the professional counseling you are going to be providing in the future differ from counseling you have provided in the past?
· What and/or who motivated you to choose counseling/marriage and family therapy/human services?
· What will you personally gain from counseling individuals, families, and/or groups?
· What does professionalism look like in the field of counseling? What professional behaviors, dress, and attitudes are associated with the profession of counseling? How will you exhibit professional behavior in your new career?
Section II: Religious/Spiritual Beliefs and Counseling
· What are some of the religious/spiritual beliefs you developed growing up?
· What are some of the beliefs you developed in terms of right and wrong behavior?
· Given your beliefs/values, what populations or presenting concerns in counseling might you have difficulty counseling? (Divorce, pre-marital sex, same-sex relationships, etc.)
· How might you bring your beliefs to counseling without imposing them?
Section III: Course Experience and Summary
· What have you learned in this course about being a professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or human services worker that you are going to take with you?
· Based on all you have learned about yourself this term, how well do the requirements, traits, and values for being a counselor fit with who you are and what you value?
When you have completed your paper, save your paper as a Microsoft Word document, under your name and assignment title (Example: Doe_J_assignment_1). Submit your paper to SafeAssign using the draft link. Check your SafeAssign report and when your report is less than 25% matching, submit your final paper.
Submit this assignment to the SafeAssign link provided by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more