Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
PSY301 Module 4 Assignment 2 Intervening With Peer
Watch the following 18-minute video Bullies. Be sure to take notes as you watch as you will apply what you learn to the following questions:
1. What did you find surprising in the video? Why?
2. How did what you learned about the Cycle of Violence relate to what we have been learning about prevention and intervention for peer victimization?
3. Compare the two intervention programs discussed in the video with what we have learned about best practices for intervening in peer victimization.
4. Describe an intervention program that you might develop based on what you have learned throughout this module. Your program might include elements of either or both of the intervention programs you saw in the video. Be sure to explain your rationale based on research for choosing the elements of your program.
5. Based on what you learned in your readings as well as from watching the video, does research support inclusion of legal consequences for intervening in bullying behavior?
Submit your response to the W4: Your response should be 3-5 pages long and include a cover page and reference list.
Films Media Group. (2002). Bullies. Films On Demand. Retrieved from
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more