Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
5 pages double-spaced using 12 point font and 1 inch page margins.
This assignment asks you to reflect back on all the readings we’ve done for the course particularly as they have had an impact on your own thinking about issues of gender and sexuality. In your essay, I would like you to bring in as many of the readings as you can in order to discuss how your thinking was shaped about the following questions:
· Describe your understanding of your own gender (or sexual) identity before you entered the class, and how you understand it now that the class has ended. *Please note, you do not have to disclose anything about your personal identity you don’t feel comfortable sharing.
· What insights have you gained about the advantages and disadvantages available to you and others based on your social group membership(s)? What did you learn about how gender and sexual identity impact people’s life experiences?
· What theoretical perspectives have shaped your thinking about gender and sexuality? Which perspectives did you find particularly helpful in understanding gender and sexuality? What difference do these perspectives make in the world?
· Describe a disagreement or difference of perspectives that occurred in the discussion board that was significant for you. What were the different viewpoints? What role did individuals’ social identities play in the dialogue? What were your own views and feelings on the topic? What choices did you make about how you wanted to participate in this conversation and why? What did you learn about yourself in this disagreement that you will take with you in future interaction?
· Looking ahead, how do you see yourself applying your learning to your life on campus and society at large? Describe a specific situation in which you hope to apply these skills and/or where you have already begun to apply these skills outside of class.
You don’t have to answer all of these questions, you can choose which ones you want to discuss in your essay. Your essay should look at specific readings to indicate what texts have shaped your thinking about these questions. You can quote directly from texts, but this should be kept to a minimum. You may discuss any of the materials from the course. Please be sure to include specific references to the theories, articles, videos, etc.
Your essay may include your own personal experiences or anecdotes that you think will clarify your ideas about the larger issues. If you feel that your thinking and perspectives have changed over the semester, your essay certainly could examine how they have changed and what contributed to the process of change.
How to prepare for writing the paper
Criteria for evaluating the paper
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more