Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
Topic: Distorted Attributions about Victims of Crime based on “Belief in a Just World”
Your post on the topic listed above should be based on your informed knowledge from the textbook material and the outside “case.”
Gather one recent case (within the last 3 years) of an example about distorted attributions related to “belief in a just world.”
1. Briefly summarize the important elements of the case or example you’ve found. The case/example can be from a newspaper, magazine, web source, etc. Identify the source from which your example is taken (e.g., if from the web provide the link).
2. Relate the case/example you have found to relevant material found in the text book (i.e., integrate the text information). Define attributions and belief in a just world. Make specific references to the text book, for example, Carlson et al. state that…(2010, p. 458). Remember to use quotation marks and give page number if quoting word-for-word.
3. Do not use examples/cases found in the textbook or the study materials. Do not use fictional cases (no movies, TV shows, etc.).
4. Do not use journals or other text books – use only “real world” sources.
5. Provide the weblink or reference for the example that you have found.
6. Respond to the post of at least one of your fellow classmates–relate your own points/example to theirs, and connect to text.
You will be evaluated on the quality of the content of your post as well as your response to the post of others. Your points should be insightful, well-written, and based on the theory/research presented in the text. These are not merely opinion questions. Simple agree or disagree responses will not receive a passing grade.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more