Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
The Final Case Analysis/Critical Assignment must be at least five pages in length. Students are to read the attached case study titled, Ethics, Decision-Making, and Responsibility: Tough Call Knowing Someone
1. What decision would you make if you were Thomas? Justify your decision using three concepts from the MGMTtextbook (Williams) and three separate concepts from the Spiritual Leadership text (Sanders).
2. Assuming the role of Thomas, how would you apply concepts from Crucial Conversations (Patterson) during your conversation with Mike?
3. Apply two concepts from The Effective Executive (Drucker) that either Thomas or Mike are using or could use to improve their work performance/managerial practices.
4. Apply two habits from 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Covey) that either Thomas or Mike are using or could use to improve their work effectiveness.
5. Apply two concepts from How to Win Friends and Influence People (Carnegie) that either Thomas or Mike are using or could use to improve their work performance/managerial practices.
Each of the above components must have a section heading and address the requirements as specified in the grading rubric. In addition, writing quality and adherence to APA standards will be graded.
The Final Case Analysis is the Critical Assignment for this course and it must be passed at an acceptable rate in order to pass the course.
The Final Case Analysis/Capstone paper must be at least five pages in length with APA formatting (i.e. Times New Roman font, 12-point in type size, etc.). Title and reference pages do not count toward the five-page requirement.
The papers must reflect the work of each student. This is not a group assignment.
Capstone Case Study.pdf
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more