Create a PowerPoint presentation of 15-18 slides on effective fluency strategies.
1. Title and Reference slides are required.
2. Be sure to make your presentation attractive and visually stimulating using graphics and color schemes.
3. The presentation may be organized with headings, descriptions, bullets, etc.
Your presentation should cover the following topics at a minimum:
1. The role of fluency within the five critical elements of reading
2. Research-based teaching strategies for fluency
3. The impact of fluency on reading comprehension
4. Differentiation of fluency instruction for ELL, SPED, and diverse learners
5. Assessments for fluency
Additionally, include a summary or brochure that you could include with your presentation as a supplemental handout if you were presenting at a training or in-service. While there is no specific word count, your summary or brochure must include all required assignment topics. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. Along with the actual assignment, submit slide notes, background materials, etc. to the instructor. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.