Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
Person Centered – Theoretical Orientation Development Plan Paper
Review the literature and construct a paper presenting and supporting your personal counseling theoretical preference (choosing from the major theories studied in this course). Youshould conduct a computerized literature search on the particular theoretical approach that feels like the best fit. Remember to select a
theory that aligns with your worldview and your perspective of the best therapeutic relationship. References should be from empirical/scholarly works that support and further definethe position. You should include
the following in your paper:
• Summarize the fundamental elements of your theory of choice, including definitions of important terms, personality development, and major historical figures associated with the theory.
• Explain how your personal worldview (e.g. core beliefs about others and the world) connects to the theory of choice.
• Explain how the therapeutic relationship aligns with your interpersonal style.
• Discuss how your theory of choice addresses the multicultural nature of our diverse society.
• Present support for the effectiveness of your chosen theoretical approach by examining and analyzing the existing efficacy–based research. Include findings across agegroups, gender, and/or multicultural groups.
• Discuss limitations of your chosen therapeutic approach, including any clients or presenting problems for which it may not be appropriate. Support your ideas withfindings from existing research on the approach.
• Identify the ethical standards from the American Counseling Association’s Code of Ethics (2014) that apply to the use of an approach determined to be unsuitable for aparticular group or presenting problem. Discuss the potential harm that could be caused by applying an unsuitable approach.
• Provide an example of how you would apply a minimum of two specific theoretical techniques to a fictitious client’s need.
• Provide a plan for how you will continue to develop your knowledge and skills related to that theory.
Your final deliverable will be a Word document, approximately 8–10 pages in length, utilizing a minimum of 7 scholarly references. Your paper should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, punctuation, and APAformat.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more