Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Historical Conceptions of an Enduring Issue
Due June 10,2015
1500-1750 word count
focus this broad perspective by providing two seminal themes and a few major theorists for further consideration.
assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Compare the views of Aristotle and Descartes on the relationship between body and mind/soul.
Compare the views of John Locke and Immanuel Kant on the role of nature versus nurture in knowledge acquisition.
Follow these rules:
1) A comparison of the views of Aristotle and Descartes on the relationship between body and mind/soul is clearly presented. The comparison contains rich detail and is discerning. Research is from scholarly, and original, and/or highly respected, current sources.
2) A comparison of the views of John Locke and Immanuel Kant on the role of nature versus nurture in knowledge acquisition is clearly presented. The comparison contains rich detail and is discerning. Research is from scholarly, and original, and/or highly respected, current sources.
3) Synthesis of source information is present and scholarly. Argument is clear and convincing presenting a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative. The synthesis and argument in the paper are of publication caliber.
4) Thesis and/or main claim are clear and comprehensive; the essence of the paper is contained within the thesis. The development indicated by the thesis and/or main claim is acceptable for publication.
5) Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
6) The document is correctly formatted to publication standards. All research presented is scholarly, topic-related, and obtained from highly respected, professional, original sources. In-text citations and a reference page are complete and correct. The documentation of cited sources is free of error. The paper could readily be accepted for publication.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more