Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
• Since what is considered a skill and talent can be very culturally and perceptually based, does it stands to reason that intelligence is the same? How can the biases and perceptions of the test’s creator influence the outcome of the test? Does this influence our society as a whole, since this will become the determining factor of what is considered intelligent?
The following optional resources are provided to support you in completing the assessment or to provide a helpful context. For additional resources, refer to the Research Resources and Supplemental Resources in the left navigation menu of your courseroom.
Click the links provided to view the following resources:
• Assessment 5 Context . Show More
The following e-books or articles from the Capella University Library are linked directly in this course:
• Koch, C., & Greenfield, S. (2007). How does consciousness happen? Scientific American , 297 (4), 76–83. Course Library Guide
A Capella University library guide has been created specifically for your use in this course. You are encouraged to refer to the resources in the PSYC-FP4310 – Biological Psychology Library Guide to help direct your research.
Access the following resources by clicking the links provided. Please note that URLs change frequently. Permissions for the following links have been either granted or deemed appropriate for educational use at the time of course publication.
• Mensa International . (2014). Retrieved from http://www.mensa.org/
▪ You may wish to explore the Mensa Web site and take the intelligence quiz.
The resources listed below are relevant to the topics and assessments in this course and are not required. Unless noted otherwise, these materials are available for purchase from the Capella University Bookstore . When searching the bookstore, be sure to look for the Course ID with the specific –FP (FlexPath) course designation.
• Garrett, B. (2015). Brain & behavior: An introduction to biological psychology (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
▪ Chapter 13, “Intelligence and Cognitive Functioning,” reviews some of the problems with defining and
▪ Chapter 11, “The Body Sense and Movement,” explores how several brain structures work together to produce
▪ Chapter 15, “Sleep and Consciousness,” reviews sleep disorders and what causes them.
This assessment has two parts, Part A and Part B. Please complete both parts in one document.
Consider an intelligence test you once took, and address the following questions. The following questions are the required headings; do not incorporate the questions into the content of the answers.
1. Do you think the test was a fair assessment of intelligence?
2. Which questions do you feel most accurately gauged “intelligence?” Which did you find bothersome? 3. What did you learn about yourself from the test?
4. What factors might confuse the definition of intelligence? Could intelligence tests be biased? Explain.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more