Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
1. Many modern textbooks are designed with a flurry of color and graphics. These are in stark contrast to those that are designed in black-and-white and contain few graphics. Which of these formats is the optimal design to improve metacognition and affective problem-solving? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
2. What are the environmental factors that will encourage metacognition regulation and the use of metacognition strategies to improve learning? Explain. Under what circumstances might metacognitive strategies be less effective? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
3. Should elements within a course that require developing procedural versus declarative memory be interspersed chronologically or separated into distinct stages? Why? What order, if any, is likely to maximize learning rate? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
4. Much like a computer, the human brain may retain traces of information even after being deleted. These memory traces are physico-chemical manifestations of representations (memories) in the brain. While their existence remains disputed, how might the existence of memory traces bear on developing new procedural and declarative memories? Why is this significant for understanding human cognition? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
5. Name a few factors that are commonly believed to be necessary for creative thinking to occur. Which do you perceive of as relatively more important and which do you believe are not necessary? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
6. Multiple definitions of critical thinking exist among contemporary educational and psychological theorists. How do you define critical thinking? Is your definition of critical thinking more important to problem-finding or problem-solving? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
7. Multi-media instruction can invoke multi-tasking in learners on voluntary and involuntary levels. Several information channels may be in operation and may be activated consciously or unconsciously. During learning, one or more channels may be utilizing the maximum cognitive resources available. Under those conditions, cross-channel interference may be more likely. In light of the phenomena of voluntary and involuntary initiation of cognitive tasks by multi-media presentations are multi- or mono-media instructional materials more efficacious to learners? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
8. Under what conditions and in what job tasks must individuals be able to multi-task? Would multi-media presentations during training be useful in preparation for such job tasks? Why or why not? Could such presentations assist in placing learners on a continuum of multi-tasking ability? Why or why not? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
9. Among the prominent types of neural networks studied by cognitive scientists, Hopfield networks most closely model the high-degree of interconnectedness in neurons of the human cortex. The papers by McClellan et al. (1995) and Berend et al. (2015) discuss learning systems in the human brain-mind system and the role of Hopfield networks as models for actual human learning including sequence of items learned. This resonates with Chomsky’s emphasis on the role of syntax and word sequence in language learning. Write a paper of 1,500 words in which you argue for or against the notion that Hopfield networks not only share characteristics of learning in the brain-mind system but also that they are useful analytic tools.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more