Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
As your watching the film, answer the questions below to the best of your ability. Your answers should explain how well you understand the story, the plot, its structure, the characters and the relevant action of the story/film. Please spend time with your answers. These questions require some thought. You must express how you believe your conclusions to these questions impact the action of the story and the characters.
TITLE OF FILM: _______________________________________
1. Geographical location, including climate:
2. Date; year, season, time of day:
3. Economic environment (What is the ECONOMY like for the Characters? How does it affect them?)
4. Political environment (Who is IN- CHARGE in the relationships? Who or what has the power?)
5. Social environment (what are the characters SOCIAL NORMS? How/who do they CONDUCT themselves with? How does that affect the story)
6. Religious environment (what effect does RELIGION/ FAITH or the LACK OF RELIGION/FAITH play and affect your story?)
7. Who is the Protagonist and what does he or she ultimately want or hopes to achieve by the end of the story? (Their “Super Objective”?)
8. Who is the Antagonist and what does he or she ultimately want or hopes to achieve by the end of the story? (Their “Super Objective”?)
9. How does this clash of desire, will, and objective help provide the dramatic conflict for the story and shape the overall idea of the film?
9. List the Inciting Event (the event before the story starts that sets up the action.)
10. List the Stasis (how does the world of the story open and exist?)
11. List the Intrusion (that moment or event that provokes the present action into motion // breaks the stasis)
12. List events in the story of the Rising Action. (The dramatic events leading to climax)
13. List the major Crisis moment(s) 6-8 examples
14. List the Climax
15. List the Resolution // The Return to Stasis ( the way the world is now)
CONCLUSIONS: (Please flesh out your conclusions and explain how your conclusions affect the overall idea and intent of the film-makers.)
1. How does the clash of desire, will, and objective between the Protagonist and the Antagonists help provide the dramatic conflict for the story and shape the overall idea of the film and the film makers intent?
2. In your opinion what is the major social, political, cultural or relational issue that this film is speaking to and why?
3. In light of your answer to the first question, what do you believe is the overriding point or theme of your film and what you believe the filmmakers are trying to convey about that issue?
4. What is your personal feeling to this films theme(s) or topic and why is it important to you?
5. How does this film help to shape your overall outlook at Multicultural issues and the problems we face as a society? Do you believe that this film can help with the issue(s) and conversations about what the film speaks to? Why or why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more