Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
No plagerism. I have to turn it in to turnitin.com
You will write a thematic essay according to the following requirements:
Choose a story from our textbook that you feel uses the element of theme well (A Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allen Poe) or (Miss Brill by Katherine Mansfield).
· Research additional stories by other authors (not stories in our textbook) that use similar or contrasting themes. Develop an analysis essay based on the similarities or differences.
· Compose a five paragraph paper with a clear introduction (including thesis statement), body, and conclusion
· Paper must be 450 words minimum and meet the posted essay rubric expectations
· Follow the MLA formatting guidelines (Hacker, pp. 462-470)
· Use MLA citation format (Hacker, pp. 399-463)
· Research is required (three resources, external to textbook)
· Include a Works Cited page (not included in word count) (Hacker, p. 470)
· Refer to the sample essay in MLA format (Hacker, pp. 465-469)
I. Introduction with thesis
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more