Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Need 350 words total
The product of a doctoral degree is a completed and defended dissertation. To begin developing the dissertation, scholars go to the literature, synthesize the information found there, and build arguments that support the need for a study. The literature, then, is the foundational building block of the dissertation. In this assignment, you will analyze and synthesize the contents of several empirical articles to arrive at and defend a potential topic for your dissertation. Please note that this potential topic will be refined through the iterative dissertation development process as additional scholarly literature is identified, read, and synthesized and the study honed to a manageable scope.
General Requirements: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral-level writing. The manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Dissertation Topic: Factor Responsible for Poor Utilization of Mental Health Services in Texas Locate four peer reviewed, empirical articles related to the potential broad topic area of your dissertation. Remember, your topic area must align with your degree program. Select only articles that have been published within the last 2-3 years and that could logically be included in the literature review of your dissertation.
Write a brief description of the articles (300-350 words total) that includes the following information for each article:
1. A statement of what the authors studied.
2. A statement that generally describes the study participants.
3. A description of the study findings.
4. A statement of one limitation or future study idea identified in the article.
Write an argument (250-500 words) that presents a potential study topic for your dissertation and defends the need for the potential study. The topic must emerge from a synthesis of the limitations or future study ideas you identified above, and the argument must describe how the potential study might address the synthesized limitations or future study ideas.
The College of Saint Rose Writing Center. (2009). Writing a literature review in APA format.
Roberts, C. M. (2010). The dissertation journey: A practical and comprehensive guide to planning,
writing, and defending your dissertation (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin.
Coughlan M, Cronin P., & Ryan F. (2007). Step-by-step guide to critiquing research. Part 1:
Quantitative research. British Journal of Nursing, 16(11), 658-663.
Farooq, R. (2017). A framework for identifying research gap in social sciences: Evidence from
the past. IUP Journal of Management Research, 16(4), 66-75.
Lund Research Ltd. (2012). How do I know whether my dissertation topic is achievable?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more