Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
“Websites versus Blogs” Please respond to the following:
· Choose either an instructor’s Website or an instructor’s blog and suggest two (2) approaches to which it can be used within a K-12 (all grades) or academic classroom. Provide specific examples of the recommended approach in action to support your rationale.
· From the first e-Activity, summarize the type of blogs, their audience, and their authorship. Provide the URLs. Evaluate the effectiveness of the blogs from the frequency of content posted and reader feedback.
“Wikis” Please respond to the following:
· From the second e-Activity, prepare a brief appraisal summary in which you also include the URL of the wiki that you reviewed. Evaluate the effectiveness of the wiki in engaging students in collaborative learning.
· From the Other Preparation, specify the categories selected, and summarize the detail that the students would be able to view based on each category chosen. Justify your rationale for the categories selected.
· Using the Internet, research two (2) academic blogs related to your chosen topic in Assignment 1. One (1) blog must be from a K-12 academic environment and the other must be from an adult learning environment. Identify the URLs for each. Assess the degree to which blog compares to the four (4) key design decisions in Figure 8.5 of the text. Be prepared to discuss.
· Go to http://www.wiki.com/ to search for a wiki. Select the “people’s wikis only” radio button below the search box to filter your search. Enter a topic related to an academic area of interest, and select and review a wiki of your choice for content. Be prepared to discuss.
· Create an outline for a classroom news blog that highlights the specific categories of material that eventually would be available to the audience for your class project. Be prepared to discuss.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more