Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Part 3 – Paper on Synthesis of Ideas (watched a movie called “Miss Representation”)
750-1000 words total. Paper should be in APA format (see the Purdue Owl website for APA formatting guidelines—an abstract page does not need to be included). Paper should be in essay format, not question and answer, and address the questions below.
1. What did you learn from the film?
2. How much media do you (and your family and friends) consume in a day and what is this media telling you about what it means to be a woman or a man?
3. The film argues that harmful representations of women persist because the media uses hyper-sexualized images to sell products/ideas/services. Who or what benefits from the misrepresentations of women in the media? Who holds responsibility?
4. In the film, Katie Couric and Jan Yanehiro talk about their role models. Rachel Maddow says there is an expectation for her to be a mentor to other women who enter her field. Have you identified role models? If so, who are they? Is it important to have women role models and mentors?
5. Barbara Berg says that throughout history, the word ‘feminist’ has been given a bad name in order to discredit the women’s movement. What is your relationship to feminism? Is there value in identifying with the feminist movement?
6. Calvin talked about the pressure he feels to conform to the images of masculinity promoted in the media and by his peers. How is masculinity represented in the media you watch, read, and listen to? How do these images affect the way men might view themselves and the way they might view women?
7. Cory Booker describes men as “emotionally constipated” and Jane Fonda says it’s important for young boys not to separate their heart from their head. Do you feel it is important for men to show emotion? What is at stake if they do? How can we encourage a world where it is ok for men and boys to fully express their emotions?
Revise your rough draft, paying attention to making content flow well with smooth transitions between ideas. Each paragraph should be focused on one idea. Check for spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure errors. Make sure APA formatting is correct .
Please don’t do any of the plagiarized, my teacher is very strict about it.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more