Truly appreciate the things your company does. It truly helps people with certain deadlines and a hectic life they have.
1. Comment on the four topics below that was covered during the session. Each topic should be approximately 400 words.
The four topics are: “Reinforcement”, “extinction”, “punishmen” and “shaping”
2. For each topic present a critical review/reflection, comparison of concepts or suggestions for further research. The choice of approach for each topic is up to you.
3. Include a brief introduction. Issues you may like to include: are your topics linked? What is the rationale for your choice?
4. Include a conclusion. Bring your ideas, reflections, critiques, together into a concise summary.
5. You must use references to support your suggestions, reflections and critiques.
Include a full reference list of all the sources cited using APA formatting .
1. Answered the Question
Four topics have been adequately addressed.
Each topic(s) has been critiqued, compared, or critically reviewed. (30)
2.Evidence of Critical Evaluation
Relevant sources are cited to support argument
Demonstrates ability to critically evaluate material (30)
Provides brief background /contextual information and rationale for choice of topics.
Identifies the relevance and importance of topic. Identifies your point of view/argument. (5)
Provides a summary of main points, critiques and arguments.
Briefly reviews major points presented. (5)
5. Depth of Reading: Quality of Reference List
References are appropriate and support points covered.
References are primarily peer-reviewed professional journals or other approved sources. (10)
1. Coherence, Clarity of Expression and Overall Presentation
Ideas are arranged logically to support your approach to each topic.
Writing is free of or almost free of grammatical and spelling errors.
APA style including: TNR 12 font; double spaced; ragged right margin; margins 2.54 cm; indent first line of paragraph
A word document (.doc or .docx) with conventional title page
In-text references support ideas and follow accepted referencing conventions.
Reference list includes all in-text references and is set out following the APA guidelines. (20)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more