Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
doing a critique (detailed explanation and evaluation) of a pre-selected research study.
From the list below choose one of the studies to use for that purpose. (Be certain to make a hard copy of your study choice).
chosen study and its type (quantitative, qualitative, or mixed model). Explain why you believe that study fits either the quantitative, qualitative or mixed model modality. Refer to your given definitions to help you with your explanation.
1. DeSantis, A.D., Webb, E.M., & Noar, S.M. (2008). Illicit use of prescription ADHD medications on a college campus: a multimethodological approach. Journal of American College Health, 57, 3, 315 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 323.
2. Findling, R.L., Aman, M.G., Eerdekens, M., Derivan, A., & Lyons, B. (2004). Long-term, open-label study of risperidone in children with severe disruptive behaviors and below-average IQ. The American Journal of Psychiatry, 161, 4, 677 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 684.
3. Jee, S.H., Conn, K.M., Nilsen, W.J., Szilagyi, M.A., & et al. (2008). Learning difficulties among children separated from a parent. Ambulatory Pediatrics, 8, 3, 163 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 168.
4. Kazura, K. (2000). Fathers’ qualitative and quantitative involvement: an investigation of attachment, play, and social interactions. Journal of Men’s Studies, 9, 1, 41.
5. Messerlian, C., & Derevensky, J. (2007). Evaluating the role of social marketing campaigns to prevent youth gambling problems: a qualitative study. Canadian Journal of Public Health, 98, 2, 101 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 104.
6. Varjas, K., Graybill, E., Mahan, W., Meyers, J., & et. al. (2007). Urban service providers’ perspectives on school responses to gay, lesbian, and questioning students: an exploratory study. Professional School Counseling, 11, 2, 113 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 119.
At the heart of all research is the question: what data is appropriate? For this discussion question you are to identify the nature (type) of data used in qualitative research, and what the researcher must do to increase the trustworthiness of that data. Include in your detailed discussion topics such as narrative, confirmability, coding, and researcher bias.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more