Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
A minimum of 600 words in 12 point type size.
This assignment on Self-Control is based on the lecture on Self-Control and Learning. A well-defined plan is critical in order to change a problem behavior. You need a well-structured plan and strong motivation. Your objective here is to identify one behavior you want to change. Examples of behavioral deficits include: poor study habits, lack of assertiveness, poor time management, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, lack of public speaking skills, lack of appropriate social skills, inability to relax, lack of positive thoughts. Examples of behavioral excesses include: being overweight, smoking cigarettes, substance abuse (for example alcohol abuse), negative thoughts, use of bad language, jealousy, overuse of caffeine, procrastination, too much stress, test anxiety, poor budget management.
After you identify one behavior you want change, your goal is to write out your behavior change plan. Remember to get specific and write out your plan for each step. Your assignment is to copy and paste each of the 7 steps below into your paper. Be sure you answer each of the 7 steps below in your paper. Break your paper into at least 7 paragraphs; do not make it one long paragraph!
1. Set a target behavior that is realistic and measurable.
2. Identify the potential benefits of reaching your target. Also identify the costs of not reaching the target!
3. Set up a daily schedule that utilizes your favorite activities as rewards.
4. Enlist social support from family and friends who – describe how, when, where?
5. Identify the specific obstacles you’re likely to encounter in reaching your target and construct strategies for overcoming them. Remember that the hardest part is minimizing the influence of immediate rewards and maximizing the impact of your rewards.
6. Use tracking (self-monitoring system) to keep you focused; describe what will your tracking system look like? What can you do to make sure you stay on track with your goal?
7. If you slip, keep trying; remember that behavioral change takes time. 4 out of 5 people experience backsliding. It is worth the effort!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more