Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
LASA 1: Interview
In Module 1, you identified someone you may interview who is employed in a psychology-related job which interests you, and you submitted a list of 10 questions to ask your interviewee.
For this assignment, you will conduct an interview with your chosen psychology professional using those 10 questions. The interview must be a minimum of 30 minutes long. As specified in Module 1, you must ask about their work, academic preparation, and advice during the interview. Be certain to include the interviewer’s answers to your questions on the following topics:
• the experiences, skills and knowledge necessary for success in psychology careers and/or graduate school;
• relevant professional organizations;
• his/her views on professional ethics and academic integrity
• the role of psychological research in his/her work;
• his/her greatest challenges and rewards; and
• his/her reasons for choosing his/her field.
Once the interview has been completed, prepare a 3-4 page summary detailing the responses you received from the questions you asked, as well as discussion of any impact the interview had on your decision-making regarding possible future employment possibilities.
While discussing the impact the interview had on you, be sure to:
• Discuss at least two strengths and at least two weaknesses you recognized in yourself after conducting the interview; and
• Identify at least one step you can take to address those weaknesses, so that you strengthen your ability to attain your chosen career goal.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.