Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
In this Scholar of Change video, Benjamin Isaac, Walden Doctor of Education student and 2014 Scholar of Change, is creating an animated show to inspire children with special needs. As you observe, take notes using the Video Field Notes Guide.
Once you have watched this week’s Scholar of Change video, you have the opportunity to reflect on how that student merged their academic studies with their passion for making a difference. In this Discussion, you have an opportunity to start that journey, to consider a topic you would like to explore.
For this Discussion, you will explore topics in your discipline of interest to you that you want to research using a qualitative approach.
To prepare for this Discussion:
· Review the Learning Resources related to qualitative research.
· Consider a topic in your discipline that is of interest to you. This could come from a prior course or something from your work or personal setting for which you have a passion.
By Day 4
Based on your initial understanding of qualitative research, post a description of the topic you chose in terms of how it could be conceptualized as a qualitative study. Include:
1. What is the phenomenon of interest?
2. What experiences or contextual issues might influence how this phenomenon could be studied?
3. In what setting(s) could a topic like this be explored?
4. What connection do you have to this topic, and why do you think it is important to explore this as a qualitative study?
5. What possibilities could the results of this research have for social change?
Be sure to support your main post and response post with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more