Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Assignment 2. All questions pertain to the Steven Zaillian movie, A Civil Action (20 points).
1) What type of case was the litigation against W.R. Grace and Beatrice Foods? What type of court did it take place in? (2 pts.)
2) What were the goals of the litigation in the trial featuring W. R. Grace and Beatrice Foods (i.e., what was the plaintiff trying to get the defendants to do?)? (1 pt.)
3) Describe a clinical measure and assessment technique that could be used in this case. This either could be an existing assessment or something that could be relevant to this specific case. (2 pts.)
4) Describe a forensically relevant instrument that could be useful in this case. This either could be an existing assessment or something that could be relevant to this specific case. (2 pts.)
5) Describe a forensic assessment instrument that measures psychometric characteristics and could be useful in this case. This either could be an existing assessment or something that could be relevant to this specific case. (2 pts.)
6) What was the narrative that Jan was trying to help the jury construct? How did the testimony of John Riley (the tannery owner) alter that narrative or create a counter-narrative? (2 pts.)
7) What are some characteristics of the plaintiffs that would have made them convincing witnesses in the case? Explain. (2 pts.)
8) How does the Beatrice verdict illustrate the tension between scientific and legal standards? (2 pts.)
9) To what extent did the final settlement involve compensatory or punitive damages? (1 pt.)
10) What factors would make Mr. Granger an accurate eyewitness of the pond catching fire? What factors would make him less accurate? (2 pts.)
11) Provide an example of the confirmation bias displayed in the movie. Explain. (1 pt.)
12) Provide an example of criminal behavior displayed in the movie. Explain. (1 pt.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more