Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
***RUBRIC to RESEARCH PAPER ATTACHED***** PLEASE FOLLOW CLOSELY****
The projects are to be based on your favorite psychological disorder. Please choose ANY disorder from the DSM-5 that is listed in your textbook. (BIPOLAR DISORDER, GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER, OCD, PTSD, ANOREXIA NERVOSA, BULIMIA NERVOSA, ETC…)
This project is to be written from the first person perspective of someone who has been diagnosed with one of these disorders. (You are the person with the disorder!!) Get creative!!!!! You may write in a journal format, a letter format, a speech, or another format of your choice. You may step out of character occasionally to explain something and must step out of character to explain your personal views.
v Projects must include all of the following and will be graded on content and accuracy: **FOLLOW CRITERIA**
1. First Person format.
2. Symptoms the person is experiencing.
3. Diagnostic criteria (DSM 5) of the person’s disorder.
4. Possible causes and contributions to the individual’s disorder.
5. Treatments that the person has tried. Include what works and what doesn’t, and possible treatment options available.
6. Day-to-day experiences that your person deals with. (What you are dealing with)
7. Your personal views on this disorder and why you chose the disorder. (You MUST step out of character for this step)
8. Citations must be included for ANY information that comes from any source other than your own memory bank. Must be in APA format.
9. References (You will need to consult at least 5 references. (You may include your text; Wikipedia is not a valid source!) Must be in APA format.
10. Projects need to be at least 5 pages in length, but not more than 10, not including the title or reference pages
11. Projects need to be in FULL APA format, this includes a title page. Papers do not need an Abstract.
v Research Projects need to be typed (10-12 pt. standard font, double spaced).
v Proof your work; spelling, grammar and proper sentence structure are important.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more