Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
By now you should know that fine motor skills are the small ones, using our hands and fingers, and gross motor skills are the big ones, generally using our legs and arms.
Below is a link to a video I complied of small videos I took of my daughter for the first year or so of her life. I put them all together into this video so you can see the development of motor skills in a child from 0-1 (plus a few months). What I don’t get to share with you easily since we are working remotely is any of the stories related to her birth or development. So…I decided to record another video introducing myself and telling her birth story. (NOTE: This video is from a few years ago. Also my daughter is almost 5 now!)
Watch this intro video before you do the rest of the assignment:
For this assignment, I want you to watch the motor skills video and while you watch, take note of several things. I encourage you to read through the questions before you watch the video or else you might have to watch it more than once to make sure you get all the info you need.
1) What specific motor skills development growth can you see from beginning to end?
2) Based on the discussion from above, what did you see that was fine motor development (or fine motor development attempts)?
3) Based on the discussion from above, what did you see that was gross motor development (or attempts)?
4) What sorts of things did you see or hear me do that were supportive of her motor skill development? Name at least 3 things and also provide an explanation for each as to how those things were supportive of her development.
5) Were there any things that occurred that you questioned? (Like what a weirdo teacher doing that to her kid) What were these things? This is an opportunity to ask questions and get clarification on anything you did not understand, you will not offend me. 🙂
EXTRA CREDIT) Finally, I’m talking to her in a way that facilitates growth and this manner of speech has a distinct name. What is the name of the type of talking I’m doing and how is this different than “baby talk”?
And, before I let you into my parenting world haha – please ignore my messy house, me yelling at my dogs, and my awful voice. 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more