Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
This course focuses on a historical view of human development leading to the current life span approach to form an understanding of the developing individual and it explores influences on human development, ranging from individual models to cross-cultural groups. Emphasis is given to personality, social, intellectual, and physical development, and the major theories used to describe how people change throughout their life span.
Course Topics & Objectives
Week One: Human Development: Basic Concepts, Methods, and Biological Beginnings
· Explain the life span perspective of development.
· Summarize theories of life span development.
· Explain how heredity and the environment interact to produce individual differences in development
Week Two: Infancy and Early Childhood
· Examine physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development in infancy and early childhood.
· Explain how families affect the development of infants and young children.
· Evaluate the different parenting styles and their influence on development during infancy and early childhood.
· Discuss early childhood education and its influence on cognitive development.
Week Three: Middle Childhood and Adolescence
· Examine physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development in middle childhood and adolescence.
· Describe changes in peer relationships in middle childhood and adolescence.
· Examine aspects of adolescent egocentrism.
· Analyze pressures often faced in adolescence, such as peer pressure, substance use and abuse, dating, sexuality, and changes within family relationships.
Week Four: Early and Middle Adulthood
· Examine physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development in early and middle adulthood.
· Evaluate the concept of emerging adulthood.
· Examine early and middle adulthood development of an individual in relationship to their psychological adjustment to aging and life style.
· Explore various roles acquired in early and middle adulthood.
Week Five: Late Adulthood and the End of Life
· Examine physical, cognitive, and socioemotional development in late adulthood.
· Analyze ageism and stereotypes associated with late adulthood.
· Evaluate ways to promote continued wellness and mitigate declining health associated with aging.
· Explore the ways in which death and dying are viewed at different points in human development and by different cultures.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more