Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
For this journal task, you will first select one of three tracks in the study of abnormal psychology (biological, psychological, or sociocultural), on which you will focus your final project research investigation.
Next, you will analyze one of the articles within the track, which will provide practice for your literature review. Prompt: First, refer to the Tracks and Topics for the Final Project document and select a track that you would like to focus your final project on. (Note: In this document, you are provided with three articles for each topic, but you will need to find two additional articles to use for your final project.)
Next, analyze one of the articles within the tracks which, will provide practice for your literature review.
Keep in mind that these questions are practice and preparation for the more detailed literature review elements to come. In your journal entry, answer the following questions about the article:
1. What is the title of the article? Provide the reference for the article in proper APA format.
2. What is the purpose of the article?
3. What is the hypothesis of the study? In other words, what claims do the authors make in the article?
4. What variables (factors) are being looked at as an influence on abnormal behavior?
5. If these variables or the relationship between these variables have been studied before, what does the article indicate about the findings of previous studies? This shows historical significance.
6. Describe the type of research design that was used in the study. Do you think the research in this article was conducted in an ethical manner? Why or why not?
7. What was the outcome(s) of the study, that is, the conclusions that the authors made as a result of the study?
Each question requires an answer in one to three sentences, although you can write more if needed. This should result in a journal entry that is around 1 page in length.
Be sure to cite directly from the article to support your answers. APA formatting of sources.
Edit question’s attachments
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more