Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1. What is the advantage of cross cultural communication (CCC) for business?
2. According to the author, what are some of the measures to overcome the barriers to cross cultural communication?
3. What does the author mean by ‘low context’ and ‘high context’ cultures? Is Australia low or high context?
4. What does the author mean by ‘Stereotyping is an extension of ethnocentrism’? (p23)
5. The author argues that ‘Focus should be placed on using individual differences’. Why do you think this approach might be more effective than ‘promoting cultural adaptation’?
6. How does the author define ‘culture’ and explain why is it difficult to separate from his/her professional career (p20)
7. Compare and contrast the communication styles of your home country and Australia. How do they differ? Are there similarities
8. Explain what is means by “..no individual member of a group embodies all of his or her group’s characteristics”?
9. Give examples of how Australians stereotype people from your country, and how people from your country stereotype Australians. Do you think these stereotypes are accurate?
10. Give an example of how cultural difference might lead to misunderstanding. How could this have a negative effect on business?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more